In the recent period more and more people are interested in taking azure courses and tutorials. So, let’s check the summary of this popular course.
It is never too late to start learning and it would be a shame to miss an opportunity to learn a program that can so helpful like azure especially when it’s free! You don’t need to sign up for expensive classes and travel from part of the city to another to take classes. All you need to do is to download the course from Links below and will open the PDF file. The course includes tutorials that is adjusted for beginner level users which make it easy to learn and actually quite fun and entertaining. Learning has never been so simple and easy.
- An Overview of Windows Azure
- Fabric Controller
- Content Delivery Network
- Using Windows Azure: Scenarios
- Creating a Scalable Web Application
- Creating a Parallel Processing Application
- Creating a Scalable Web Application with Background Processing
- Creating a Web Application with Relational Data
- Migrating an On-Premises Web Application with Relational Data
- Using Cloud Storage from an On-Premises or Hosted Application
- Understanding Windows Azure: A Closer Look
- Creating Windows Azure Applications
- Examining the Compute Service
- Examining the Storage Service Blobs , Tables , Queues
- Examining the Fabric Controller
- Looking Ahead .
- For Further Reading
- About the Author
…………webpage is under construction