Here you will get the material for computer IT and Network related courses and tutorials . The materials for which you will get the PDF, DOC, PPT, RAR and ZIP files are topologies, basic notion of a computer network, the 7 layers, protocols, and various aspects of computer networks, media transmissions without wifi son, routing, addressing, CISCO CCNA and many others. As these tutorials are included in many of the academic schedules, you will need to get detailed information on them. As it will not possible for you to browse the web for every small topic, you can go for downloading the PDF files for having easy access to the information. Also tutorials, corrected exercises and practical work will make it easy for you to have a clear understanding of every topic.
- An Overview of Networks
- Ethernet, Other LANs, Links, Packets
- Abstract Sliding Windows
- IP version 4, IP version 6
- Routing-Update Algorithms
- Large-Scale IP Routing
- UDP Transport, TCP Transport
- TCP Reno and Congestion Management
- Dynamics of TCP Reno
- Newer TCP Implementations
- Network Simulations: ns-2
- The ns-3 Network Simulator
- Queuing and Scheduling
- Quality of Service
- Network Management and SNMP, Security
- Internet Scaling Problems
- Classful IP Addressing
- Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSM)
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- New Solutions for Scaling the Internet Address Space
- IPv6 Resolves IPv4 Issues
- Additional IPv6 Features
- Keeping Current on Internet Addressing Issues
- Appendix A – References
- Appendix B – Classful IP Addressing
- Appendix C – Subnetting Exercises
- Appendix D – VLSMExercise
- Appendix E – CIDR Exercises
- Physical Topology Diagram
- Lab 1-1: Switch Startup and Initial Configuration.
- Lab 1-2: Troubleshooting Switch Media Issues.
- Lab 2-1: Router startup and Initial Configuration.
- Lab 2-2: Internet connections.
- Lab 3-1: Improving Device Security.
- Lab 3-2: Device Hardening.
- Lab 3-3: Using ACLs to filter IP based traffic.
- Lab 4-1: Enhancing a Switched Network.
- Lab 4-2: Using a Router to provide DHCP Services.
- Lab 4-3: Implementing OSPF.
- Lab 5-1: Configure basic IPv6.
- Lab 5-2: Configure IPv6 Routing.
- Lab 1-1: VLANs and Trunks Connections
- Lab 1-2: Optimizing STP
- Lab 1-3: Configuring EtherChannel
- Lab 3-1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lab 3-2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lab 4-1: Implementing OSPF in a Multi-area Environment
- Lab 4-2: Implementing OSPF for IPv6
- Lab 5-1: Setting up a Serial Connection
- Lab 5-2: Establishing a Frame Relay Connection
- Lab 6-1: SNMP and Syslog Basic Configuration
This all-purpose CCNA study guide methodically covers all the objectives of the ICND1 (100-101) and ICND2 (200-101) exams as well as providing additional insight for those taking CCNA Composite (200-120) exam. It thoroughly examines operation of IP data networks, LAN switching technologies, IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6), IP routing technologies, IP services, network device security, troubleshooting, and WAN technologies.
Valuable study tools such as a companion test engine that includes hundreds of sample questions, a pre-assessment test, and multiple practice exams. Plus, you’ll also get access to hundreds of electronic flashcards, author files, and a network simulator.
- CCNA candidates may choose to take either the ICND1(100-101) and ICND2 (200-101) exams or the CCNA Composite exam (200-120); this study guide covers the full objectives of all three
- Covers essential Cisco networking topics such as operating an IP data network, IP addressing, switching and routing technologies, troubleshooting, network device security, and much more
- Includes a comprehensive set of study tools including practice exams, electronic flashcards, comprehensive glossary of key terms, videos, and a network simulator that can be used with the book’s hands-on labs
- Bonus Content: Access to over 40 MicroNugget videos from CBT Nuggets
CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide prepares you for CCNA certification success.
……………..webpage is under construction